Wednesday, May 18, 2011

COLLIN'S 2ND BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION WITH THE FAMILY

On May 9, 2011 our little man turned TWO! I sang "Happy Birthday" to him so many times that day, he started putting his hand over my mouth and telling me "NO"!  We had a great day and it got even better because daddy got home in time to celebrate with us.  Ethan was excited because he got to stay up past his bedtime waiting on dad to arrive! :) 



Monkey Cupcakes

Collin was too frightened to blow out the candles this year. :(

What's this??

YUMMY!

Yep, that's how you do it E!

Trying to shove in every last bite before it breaks apart.



Yippee!! Birthdays are awesome!!

BALLOONS!!!


PRESENTS!!!




How cool is this???  What is it?!?!?

Collin now has a smaller version of the Scooby Doo ball that Ethan has...hope this alleviates some of the fights. :)

Is this what I think it is??

YES!! It IS a vacuum!!! Now I can clean like mommy!






We missed celebrating Collin's birthday with our friends and family back home, but we know that making the long drive is not possible.  So I hope you enjoy seeing pictures of our little boy on his big day.  Love to you all!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment