Friday, April 15, 2011

COMING TO YOU LIVE FROM ARKANSAS WITH THIS BREAKING NEWS REPORT


My little news reporter came home from school the other day with this very important alert. ;)

"Mom, this big girl on the bus said that the doctors are saying that the earth is going to flood in 8 months and we are all going to die! But they don't know what they are talking about.  Those scientists are dumb and that big girl thinks they are dumb too!"

................(30 min later out of the blue)....................


"I hope we don't die in 8 months cause I want to see Santa Claus.  I want to see what my presents are. 

That's good I can swim, but Mom Collin can't swim so dad will have to carry him on his back."

I am so glad to see that Ethan has his priorities straight! LOL. By the way, I sure hope those scientists are dumb too!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment