Sunday, February 17, 2013

Collin's Super Mario Brothers 3rd Birthday Party

Yikes!!! This happened back in May 2012, but I want to make sure I shared these pictures with everyone.  He had a wonderful time celebrating with his friends and family!! 
 
I made these "Toad" invitations for the birthday boy to hand out and we tucked 1 coin in there per child with a request that they write their name on it and bring it to the party.  I provided a bucket for them to drop the coins into upon arrival for a drawing. :)
 

I made him these super fun Goomba and Toad cupcakes. 

 
"Fireballs" were cheeseballs and "Ice Power" were Marshmallows

My sweet Collin was the Birthday Boy!!! Can't believe he was already 3!
 
Collin and his big bro Ethan
  Grandpa and Grandma Webster drove all the way from Kansas to celebrate this special occasion with our sweet boy.  So glad that they could make it!!!!
Collin and Grandpa Dale

Collin and Grandma Darla

Collin and Daddy

Collin and Mommy

All these decorations were done by hand.  Took forever and a day, but I was really happy with the way they turned out!  Collin has a Mario Brother's themed room, so these did not go to waste!!!

The brick boxes with question marks on them were the treat boxes made to pass out to all the guests.  



Mommy's lil' stinker...sure enjoyed all this special attention.

Mommy, Daddy, and our beautiful birthday boy with his delicious cake face. :)


Playing "Pin the Moustache on Mario"

Didn't get the concept of keeping our eyes closed so we just played with them open. :)

Did I do GREAT Mommy???

Pretty sure Big Bro cheated too! LOL!

Dig through all the ice to get to the Mario Coins!!!

Stomp on Goomba before he gets you!!!

This kept the kiddos entertained for a long time. :) 

More Goomba stomping!

 
The crew!

Present time!
 
Handing out the treat boxes!

We had a wonderful time and Collin already has his 4th birthday party theme picked out! Better get started now!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment