Wednesday, July 20, 2011

THE ULTIMATE BUG SHIELD

If you look at one of my previous posts there is a picture of Ethan's fake cockroaches.  They honestly look very real.  Well the other day we found out just how real they actually look when Collin found them. ;)  He became absolutely hysterical, high stepping all the way over to me. That baby screamed like an old lady jumping on a table after a mouse scurried across the floor.  Ethan and I died laughing...I don't think Collin was very reassured that his mama really cared when I was cuddling and laughing at him at the same time. :)

The mischievous Ethan is almost always trying to keep Collin out of his room and he has since came up with what he thinks is the best plan ever!  This is what I saw when I came into his room one evening.  I asked him "what are you doing?" He replied with a smile "keeping Collin out of my room." :) 


Poor Collin...kinda stinks to be the little brother sometimes.  :(


The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder. ~Jane Austen, Mansfield Park

2 comments:

  1. Laughing so hard I'm crying!

    ~Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOYS...they think of everything! :) Being the only girl in this house of boys is interesting to say the least! HA!

    ReplyDelete