Ethan and I woke up early one morning last week bright eyed and bushy tailed. I honestly can't say how it happened or how we could possibly recreate this rare event, but it was a nice change! I actually had time to fix my hair before walking Ethan to the bus stop and Ethan apparently had enough time to fix his OWN hair without my knowledge. I was pretty impressed with his effort and of course I had to drag out my camera to document the occasion. Ethan on the other hand did NOT want it documented. As you can tell by the pictures I had to keep snapping away until he could manage to find his normal face. The sad part is he tried from picture #1 to get it right so I would go away! ;)
Face #1
Face #2
Face #3
Face #4
Face #5
Face #6
(FINALLY we could stop!)
No comments:
Post a Comment