Friday, June 8, 2012

ETHAN'S SECRET WORKOUT


Our son is always talking about wanting a six-pack, eight-pack, twelve-pack. You name it he either has it or he wants it. HA! Well last night I told him to turn the lights out at 11:30PM.  He did so I went to my room to read for a few minutes.

 At 11:54PM I was ready for bed so I went to check on the boys for the night. Collin was still fast asleep, but Ethan's door was shut and he hates his door shut at bedtime.  Hmmmmm..... I could see the light was on and I could hear the TV.  I opened the door to see what was going on and guess what I find. :)

Ethan was sitting on the floor with his arms across his chest.  With a very embarrassed look he told me he was doing sit-ups. It took all I had to not bust out laughing.  I told him he could do as many sit-ups as he wanted to tomorrow, but it was now midnight and he needed to go to bed.  He said OK, climbed into bed and I didn't hear another peep out of him.  I giggled all the way to my room wishing Jason wasn't working so I could call him. ;) 

That boy cracks me up!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment