Thursday, June 7, 2012

ETHAN'S 8TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS

Yes...I am way behind again. :) So here I go: Ethan had a few friends over to our home to celebrate his "Shark Birthday" in February.

I made him some Shark Cupcakes

The big 8!

Normal faces (kind of)

Crazy Picture Faces ;)
 For those of you that don't know, Ethan loves sharks! He likes to read about them, watch "Shark Week", and study them. So what better way for him to learn more about these mysterious creatures then to visit them live in person.  So we loaded up the van and took a whirlwind day trip to the Oklahoma Aquarium in Jenks, OK. What an exciting birthday gift for our "big boy".

Passing the time by reading a book

Take the picture and quit bothering me!

Brrrrrr it is cold outside!


Stingrays







Sharks!!

Up Close and Personal

Let Us Out Of Here!

Shark Tunnel





Shark Feeding

Shark Feeding

Worn Out Don't Ya Think?



We had a great time! But this was a hard travel day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment