And so it begins...or continues...
Ethan had a buddy sleep over the other night and he was so excited. Sleep overs are always fun! Anyway, Jason was "watching" the kids while I went running.
Later, as I came in the front door I saw two big boys dart quickly into Ethan's room. I figured something was up as I headed down the hallway and heard in a loud whisper "your mom is coming".
Later, as I came in the front door I saw two big boys dart quickly into Ethan's room. I figured something was up as I headed down the hallway and heard in a loud whisper "your mom is coming".
Before I checked to see what they were up to I decided to peek in on my sleeping baby. Fine, 3 year old!!! ***SIGH*** Well this is what I saw...
At this point, I obviously didn't have to ask the boys what they were up to.
For those of you that can't possibly understand what the big deal is, then let me fill you in. Collin is absolutely petrified of bugs and other creepy creatures. Yes, this even includes the fake ones! These two ornery boys even had bugs stuffed up under his little shirt. If Collin would have woken up and discovered what was sleeping with him he would have flipped out in a major way. I can promise you there would have been no sleep allowed in The Webster household that night!
Well, when dad found out what had been happening right under his nose he delivered the ultimate sleep over punishment. Go to bed early!!!
Now truth be told Jason and I had a good laugh about this in private. However, Ethan on the other hand will probably never pull this little stunt again. But I am sure he will come up with something bigger and better next time. :)
Boys...gotta love em'!
Boys...gotta love em'!

No comments:
Post a Comment