Thursday, July 31, 2014

VISIT FROM MY MAMA :)

My mom came to visit us for a few days and we had such a great time together! She has been my best friend and biggest supporter my whole life...I am a pretty lucky girl! Unfortunately living so far away makes visits so much more challenging, but I am grateful that she was able to sneak in one more visit before she had to go back to work!! I know I am biased, but I do believe I have one of the best mamas in the whole wide world!!! :)

We spent time:

 Watching the boys swim
 

 
Playing with them and their lizards


 
Eating lunch at Applebee's (one of the boys' favorite place to eat)


 
Taking them to Sonic for a treat.  Not sure which was more fun, the ice cream or watching Ethan try to eat his cone so fast before it melted all over him. :)  Collin finally gave up and traded his spoon in for a straw. :)





 
As always she spoiled the boys rotten! Collin continues to have her wrapped around his lil' finger. I think she played enough "Garfield" and "Super Heroes" to last her until the next visit. :)
 
On top of that they each got to pick out a prize:
 
Ethan chose:

Skillet CD

and this book

 
Collin chose "Barbossa" for his Disney Infinity game
 
 
The boys sure were in a great mood when we left Hastings with their new items! :)  We LOVE you Nana...thanks again for driving 9hrs to see us! :)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment