I visited my blog tonight after not updating it in FOREVER and now I am a lil' bummed out. I really wish that I had continued to add to this over the last couple years and now I am kicking myself in the booty for letting it go. :( There are so many cute/funny things that have happened with my boys that I have most likely forgotten or just shared on Facebook which of course just gets lost in the shuffle.
Anyway, on the bright side I decided to share some of these stories with Ethan and I can't tell you how hard we were laughing. I mean tears were almost flowing at one point. I was telling him how I had stopped blogging and he said "well Mom you should start up again, these are funny!" So looks like I am going to give this another go! Just by seeing Ethan's reaction to the blog makes me remember just how important it is that my boys can look back on their childhood and remember some of the hilarious things they said or did. I honestly didn't realize how much I had already forgotten until I started reading these again...so memories really do fade away with time.
So for now I will leave you with these precious photos of my lil' baseball players!! BTW if you feel like leaving comments, we would LOVE to hear them. :)
![]() |
| Ethan 10yrs (2014) |
![]() |
| Collin 5yrs (2014) |


No comments:
Post a Comment