Yesterday the conversation went like this:
Ethan: Mom, Alyssa (a classmate) said that Justin Beaver came to her house and didn't even knock, he just came right in. That is not the truth mom, she lied!
Mom: I know sweetie...she was just teasing I am sure.
Dad: Who went to her house?
Ethan: Justin Beaver
Dad: Who is Justin Beaver?
Ethan: A boy.
Dad: How does Alyssa know him?
Ethan: She is a fan.
Dad: What does Justin do?
Ethan: Songs
Dad: Oh
Mom: Ethan his name is Justin Bieber.
Ethan: NO...it's Justin Beaver.
I give up...he can call him whatever he wants to as long as I don't have to hear how amazing he is, buy t-shirts with his face on it, posters for his walls, or listen to his music. It's times like these that I am grateful to have a house full of boys. However, ask me again this spring when Ethan and his friends are catching lizards, frogs, bugs, etc and bringing them into the house to show me. I am sure at that point I will be wishing for barbies and pink rooms covered in Justin Bieber posters to go hide in. ;) Here's hoping "Beaver Fever" never ever hits my house. If it does, I am sure dad will have something to say about that. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment