Friday, March 25, 2011

WHAT DO JEANS, INK, AND PAPER HAVE IN COMMON?

I know those of you moms that are as blessed as I am with rough and tumble boys are most likely aware that keeping jeans "hole free" is next to impossible. Being the overachieving mom that I am, I try very hard to send Ethan to school in these very limited jeans. :)  Well, Ethan has came up with a new way to make my job even more difficult.   
















Mom: Ethan what did you do to your jeans??? Those jeans didn't even have holes in them yet!
Ethan: My marker wasn't working.
Mom: That is not washable marker Ethan, that is RED ink.
Ethan: No it is RED marker.
Mom: Noooo, it is RED ink. Why did you write on your jeans?
Ethan: I told you because my marker wasn't working.
Mom: What was wrong with using your paper???
Ethan: Oh...(insert big wide grin)

You think I got through to him?? My guess is that I did about the RED ink.  Until next time...and there will be a next time. :)

By the way, this overachieving mom scrubbed and scrubbed and got that RED ink out! Can you say
V-I-C-T-O-R-Y??? 

BOYS gotta love em'!!! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment