This same time every month I tend to reflect on where the time has gone and once again I am faced with the fact that my baby is now another month older. To be honest I am not happy about that. If only I could slow down the clock just a little bit and use that extra time to remind myself that I need to live in the moment because I will never be able to get that moment back. Unfortunately, we all know that is not possible so I NEED to face the fact that in a couple months we will be celebrating my little man's 2nd birthday.
One of the hardest parts about our move to Arkansas is that our family will not be here to help us celebrate these big milestones, but I do know that they will be celebrating with us as much as they can through pictures, phone calls, and this wonderful invention called Skype. :)
I leave you today with some pictures I took yesterday of Collin playing on his 22 month birthday. We celebrated ALL day in our pajamas because this mama was in a funk as I wasn't ready to let this last month go.
Luckily today is a new day and I am happy to report that I started the day with makeup, clean clothes, and a fresh outlook on what exciting new experiences this next month could bring our family.




No comments:
Post a Comment