Tuesday, March 29, 2011

LOVE IS IN THE AIR...AGAIN


Bet you can't guess who likes Tristen again???? Yes, it is Ethan that is off the market! You have to be very trustworthy to get this kind of information and apparently I am NOT in his circle of trust yet, but luckily for me I have super great listening ears!! Thank you God for blessing me with this coveted parenting trait, yeah me!!

Poor Ethan, I know he didn't mean to spill the beans this morning, because you have never seen a boy get so quiet and so embarrassed so quickly. Wonder if this has a tiny bit to do with the amount of teasing he endures from his parents and grandparents. ;) I can only imagine that little Tristen is over the moon because she never stopped liking Ethan or stopped giving him hugs. 

P.S. Just between you and me I don't think he ever stopped liking her either. He just wanted us to think he did. :)

Unfortunately for Ethan he has a little competition from a boy named Scott. However, I was informed by Ethan that she only likes him.  Hmmmm 1st grade drama already??? :)

After school Ethan told me that Tristen was going to ask her mom if he can have a sleepover at her house!  Good luck with that Ethan, like that's ever going to happen. :) Of course I told him absolutely NOT and that little boys are only allowed to have sleepovers at another little boy's house. He then hit me with the all too famous question "why." I came up with a brilliant answer...are your ready for this cause you are going to want to use it??? It is that clever and unique, I promise!! My response was "because that is the law!" HeeHee!!! OK, maybe not so clever or unique, but it worked. ;) Wonder how long I can get by with that one. My guess is not very long! LOL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment